Coconut Balls Candy

This is a favorite from my childhood. This is a classic recipe of a candy in the south, many would also hear it referred to as Millionare's Candy also. I actually came up with my concoction of this recipe between one from my Aunt Patsy and my Grandmother. I am not a huge sweets eater but this is not to be missed.

Coconut Balls Candy

32 oz. powdered sugar
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 pound chopped pecans
1 ½ package butterscotch chips
1 T vanilla
2 sticks butter
14 oz. coconut
1 block paraffin

Melt butter; add 1 box sugar. Add milk; add second box of sugar. Add nuts, coconut, and vanilla. Put in the refrigerator overnight; shape into small balls. Melt butterscotch chips and paraffin in a double boiler. Dip balls in butterscotch while warm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cajun Sauce

Brownies on Steroids

Butter Pecan Cookies