Why am I here and why should you read my blog...

Good day everyone and thanks for stopping by my blog...

I am sure you asking yourself why I created this blog and why you should continue reading...

I can remember growing up in the kitchen with my Grandmother always on her feet as she was cooking. Her passion for cooking and reading and learning more about cooking became a constant in my life. Today I am still inspired by my Grandmother's cooking and my own educational persuits.

I have spent the last 14 years decorating wedding and various other cakes and catering select events for friends, family, and various referrals.

I am currently marketing my new cookbook to literary agents and hope this blog will serve as a sounding board for future recipes and advice.

Most of my recipes are inspired either by my southern roots or out of necessity. Loving to cook and having a busy day job do not always go hand in hand. Some nights I come home from work wanting a home cooked meal and do not always have hours to do it, so a lot of my recipes come from speedy at home cooking.

I hope you enjoy my recipes and my blog and come back often to see what I have cooked up next.

Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cajun Sauce

Brownies on Steroids

Butter Pecan Cookies