What Am I Cooking With

This is a list of the equipment and ingredients that I use in most of my recipes. If you have a question about the kind of salt, butter, etc. I use check here or you can email me and I will be more than happy to help you out.

Butter - I always buy unsalted stick butter.

Salt - Coarse Kosher Salt

Pepper - Fresh Black Ground (unless freshly ground you may need more pre-ground pepper for the taste I am usually looking for)

Chipotle Pepper - I love flavors of the SouthWest. This comes in two forms, ground and canned in an adobo sauce. These peppers are very hot, use with caution. I will tell you in my recipes which form of the pepper I use, but this is something that I use, not always for heat, sometimes it simply adds a smoky peppery flavor to a dish.

Milk - I am constantly on a diet so I normally only have Skim Milk in the house. Any milk from skim to whole is fine in my recipes unless I signify otherwise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cajun Sauce

Brownies on Steroids

Butter Pecan Cookies